The Real Estate Development & Construction Recruitment team at International Search Consultants is partnering with a growing Real Estate & Development Company in the greater Charlotte, NC area to recruit candidates for a Vice President of Construction.
The successful candidate for the Vice President of Construction will have these general responsibilities . . .
- Provide strategic direction, leadership, coaching and mentoring to the Construction Operations Management team.
- Develop operational plans, identify resources and ensure optimal execution within the region.
- Develop objectives and measure performance.
- Benchmark operational performance against plan.
- Proactively identify risks, create and implement contingency plans to minimize risk.
- Identify new construction opportunities in multifamily, commercial, industrial, healthcare, and hospitality sectors.
Requirements for Vice President of Construction include:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or related field. MBA preferred.
- Must have 10 years of construction leadership experience in operations, financial management, project management and a strong business acumen.
- Proven track record of success in the construction space and achieving goals and objectives.
- Ability to develop performance metrics and measure performance against benchmarks, and increase revenue and profit.
- Must have a passion for building and growing a business.
- Proven success in building partnerships and motivating and coaching associates for success.
- Must have excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, organizational, decision making, and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
This position offers an excellent compensation, bonus and benefits package!
Complex Problem Solving
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 586673
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.