To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PAE • Washington, DC
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldFinancial Analyst
- Performs analyses of financial statements, cost data, operating and project reports, etc.
- Makes initial assessments and recommendations as to areas requiring further review by Auditors.
- Reviews and analyzes the records of financial institutions, such as savings and loan associations, including operating and investment records, and inspection of properties, to make initial identification of areas requiring further analysis.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office 2010 or newer programs.
- Is expected to work independently on tasks without the need for continuous input from Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) staff.
Requirements for the position:
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant or an MBA or equivalent in a related field, such as finance, business administration, accounting, banking and credit, and have a minimum of two years of experience performing financial analysis and evaluation work.
- Experience with successfully supporting an auditing team is highly desirable.
- Must have thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards, and working knowledge of appropriate accounting and financial analysis information technology systems and applications.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office 2010 or newer programs.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.