Kansas City, KS
Our client is currently seeking a Plant Process Engineer - Chemicals
- Development and implementation of plant and process improvement ideas using a team of operators, maintenance, R&D, and engineering personnel.
- Assist Unit Manager in the preparation, control, and implementation of plant budgets and capital projects, including evaluating and improving process capacity and yields, and maintaining health, safety, security, and regulatory compliance.
- B. S. in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of plant processing and project experience
- Written and oral communication skills
- Self Starter – ability to work unsupervised to complete and accomplish stated goals
- Organization skills – ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn and apply new ideas and concepts.
- People skills – ability to accomplish goals in a dynamic organization.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Plant Process Engineer - Chemicals
- Chemical Engineering
- Financial Management
- Interpersonal Skills