To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairburn, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Dedicated Case Picker
DSC Logistics, Inc. • Fairburn, GA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dedicated Case Picker
DSC Logistics is a leader in transforming logistics and supply chain management into a critical business strategy based on collaborative partnerships, innovative thinking and high-performance operations. DSC achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other dynamic companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP) and third-party logistics (3PL) provider, DSC delivers value by reducing total system costs, optimizing business processes, facilitating growth and change, and maximizing the potential of the supply chain. In today’s environment, filled with rapid and unpredictable change, DSC helps customers achieve their goals by being ready for anything!
DSC Logistics is looking for a dependable and experienced Dedicate Case Picker at our Fairburn, Ga location.
Shift: All Shifts
Equipment Type: Stand Up Forklift
The dedicated case picker is responsible for manually case picking order fulfillment and operating equipment to move product from storage to dock in a location where Dedicated Case Pick Program is in place.
- Must be willing to perform other forklift responsibilities when case pick work is completed
- Meet or exceed forklift standards
- Follow Best Practices in all job functions
- Perform quality work minimizing or eliminating errors
- Visually scan pallet for correct product, damage and proper quantity
- Support and participate in Lean Logistics Center continual improvement activities
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all learning’s
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to pass our forklift skills assessment test
- Ability to manually move cases weighing up to 50 pounds repeatedly throughout a shift
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift with minimum of 6 months experience. Training certification preferred
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- Previous experience in measured environment- Preferred
- Previous experience in large logistics/distribution center
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork
- Previous experience with an RF system
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Ability to work within a team environment, foster respectful workplace and demonstrate ethical behavior in all interactions
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. Local candidates only, please, as relocation assistance is not available for this position.
DSC Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. It is DSC’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.