Objective: Home Health Home Care Scheduling Coordinator / ClearCare Specialist
Do you enjoy managing puzzles? Do you enjoy scheduling using ClearCare and a challenge to be creative? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors in the home care industry? Are you able to remain calm and get things done under the pressure of deadlines and on a short scheduling notice? Do you colorful software programs or know ClearCare/ Do you want to be a key home care healthcare scheduler that will manage ClearCare and work with a small supportive Home Care team? If so, this Home Care scheduling and staffing position may be a good fit. Knowledge of Clearcare or similar software is a plus.
The Home Health Scheduler / Home Care Staffing Coordinator is expected to manage a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling and dispatching service for Home Care Clients using Clear Care. The healthcare Scheduling Staffing Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CareGivers in order to provide the highest home care quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. Time management & creativity skills are a must in the healthcare industry for Home Care services. The Home Health experience requires a coordinator paying attention to detail, operating as a teamplayer, and mastering ClearCare scheduling software.
Primary Healthcare Home Care Scheduler Responsibilities :
- Manage home care incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner. While utilizing all phases of Clear Care.
- Create and maintain Client and CareGiver schedules in Clear Care with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships in healthcare.
- Coordinate, schedule, mediate, and log all staffing and dispatching activity utilizing the Clear Care software system for healthcare home care services.
- Follow up and coordinate with all Client and employee logistics while staffing to ensure their home care problems are resolved and improving home health home care services.
- Schedule and enter accurate client and CareGiver records in the home care Clearcare software system. Updating home health notes pertaining to the clients home care visits.
- Increase client loyalty to by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs by effectively scheduling & providing home health healthcare needs.
- Schedule follow up with all employees and Client issues to ensure problems are resolved and communicated. Scheduler must be have an eye for home care detail and healthcare.
- Staff, schedule, design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that ensures 100% maintenance of home care service hours in Home Health. Dispatch with detail instructions and healthcare requirements while managing ClearCare.
- Schedule and provide staffing with Client and CareGiver Introductions and communicate to the Client/Client Representative the date and time of the Intro.to meet healthcare expectations in Home Care Home Health.
- Schedule and capture opportunities to increase Home Health service hours in scenarios to enhance and/or increase quality home care as the Scheduler / Staffing manager.
- Manage new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the healthcare Clear Care software system and work with Home Health Care team to communicate and schedule the Home Care Care Consultation.
- Maintain and staff regular attendance at the office to execute home health job responsibilities in Healthcare.
- Scheduling & Staffing requires open and effective communication with colleagues, employees, clients and family members. Effectively build relationships with staff & clients to provide a favorable home health setting promoting an expert home care environment.
- Adheres to all Home Care Home Health company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the Healthcare Home Health Home Care Team.
+ Education/Experience Requirements :
- High school graduation or higher
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.