To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bethesda, MD
- CohnReznick LLP
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Financial Statement Audit, Government & Public Sector
CohnReznick LLP • Bethesda, MD
Posted 13 days ago
Financial Statement Audit Manager
Washington DC Metro
CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Government team located in our Bethesda, Maryland office.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional looking to take on new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in building awareness of our world-class client services while gaining an understanding of various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with our Business Development Team to identify and target potential federal clients;
- Lead capture management and proposal efforts for new client work;
- Develop technical audit approaches and staffing budgets for our proposals;
- Lead engagement team of audit staff;
- Oversee audit planning, fieldwork, and production of audit reports and client deliverables;
- Proactively identify and communicate new and/or changing policies, laws and regulations to client management;
- Effectively write audit reports and communicate results, findings and recommendations to auditee management;
- CPA required;
- BA/BS degree in accounting or a related discipline;
- Federal financial statement audit experience required;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience managing staff and auditing procedures related to federal financial statement audits;
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS/Yellowbook);
- Ability to develop technical approaches and staffing budgets for federal financial statement audits;
- Strong track record of building and sustaining client relationships;
- Possess federal government security clearance or the ability/desire to obtain one.
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.