Customer Service Representatives – Benefits
Kelly Services is hiring for Agency Service Representatives for our client, one of the nation's leading healthcare insurance companies, at their location in Cincinnati, OH.
This job may be what’s next for you!
If you enjoy assisting customers with questions regarding their benefits, commissions, product information and policies, this job may be for you. Do you have skills in building rapport and translating complex plan information into simple explanations and instructions? You will use web-based systems for information gathering and troubleshooting issues. And working in this positive team environment will change the way you experience Mondays.
Take a look at your key responsibilities:
- Assist agents and brokers via telephone or written communication.
- Respond to inquiries involving commissions, legislation, product information and policies and procedures for Individual, Small Group, Dental and Life. Will be expected to average a certain number of phone calls per representative per week, average pieces of correspondence to be processed per day.
- Coordinate mailings and fulfillment requests.
- Assist in broker road shows.
- Provide reports to brokers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Previous health insurance industry experience preferred.
- Advanced benefits, claims processing or membership knowledge preferred.
- Customer Service
- Call Center Experience Preferred but Not Required
- Microsoft Windows and Office Suite
- Detailed oriented, accurate, organized and dependable.
This is three-month contract during Open Enrollment season with the possibility of extension. We offer competitive pay including service bonus and holiday pay, free access to our Kelly Learning Center, our on-line training platform. Other key elements of this job include:
- Schedule: You will need to be available for any from Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 8pm.
- We offer a pay rate of $16.50/hour
This position is handled by our virtual recruiting team and not your local Kelly branch. Our team works remotely and takes phenomenal pride in helping job seekers find their next great job opportunity.
If this sounds like an ideal fit for you, please submit your resume and Mondays will never feel the same again.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply