Customer Service Representative
Client is a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty construction equipment. Their products are used by some of the largest equipment owners and operators in the United States and Canada.
They are growing fast, and looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and talented person to join their customer service team in Dallas-Fort Worth.
Hours and Benefits:
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Benefits include 2 weeks of vacation each year, profit sharing, 401(k), week off for Christmas, 100% paid health benefits, dental and vision benefits. Flexible, family-friendly working conditions, as defined by business need. Outstanding company culture. We value honesty, personal integrity, teamwork, and ethical behavior.
- Handle inbound traffic (via email and phone), applying your product and industry knowledge to guide customers and prospects to the best solution for their needs
- Prepare quotes for existing customers and the Sales department
- Process orders and maintain our CRM
- Manage and track customer issues to resolution
You'll have a natural disposition towards helping others and project a friendly, professional demeanor at all times. You'll have natural confidence on the phone, and the smarts to guide people to the best solution.
Here are a few specifics of what we're looking for:
- At least 2 years in a sales or CSR environment. B2B experience would be ideal and you're an excellent negotiator and problem solver.
- Background in construction equipment and/or manufacturing environment.
- A team approach. This role requires you to work collaboratively with colleagues to manage customer orders and issues from receipt to resolution.
- Technical ability with MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and you know your way round a CRM.
Client also looks very favorably on candidates with experience in industrial equipment rentals who can demonstrate an understanding of construction equipment such as skid steers, telehandlers and forklifts.
Client will provide full training and ongoing support.
Microsoft Power Point
Business To Business
Customer Relationship Management