Senior Scientist, Manufacturing/Process Development, 1013584
Job Scope & Purpose:
Our well-funded and growing biotech company is seeking a strong candidate to join its Process Development group in the production of lentiviral vectors, execution of cell culture and cell process experiments, and support of the technology transfer to CMOs. If you are looking for a fast-growing company and an opportunity for career development in a dynamic environment filled with excellent scientists, then this is the position for you. Contact Kevin Rees for more information!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Optimize lentiviral transfection processes through the design of experiment studies
- Perform and develop small and large scale lentiviral manufacturing processes
- Develop, optimize and execute suspension bioreactor processes for the production of lentiviral vectors
- Work effectively with CMOs for technology transfer and support
- Evaluate and potentially establish new methodologies and techniques
- Analyze results for IND enabling studies
- Manage and lead junior personnel
Primary Job Requirements:
- Ph.D. in Cell Biology, Virology or related degree is required
- At least four years of post-graduate experience, preferably in industry, is required
- Experience with lentiviral optimization and suspension reactors preferred
- Proven track record of scientific accomplishments, shown with publications in highly visible and impactful journals
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
URL blocked - click to apply
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178