Looking for something new? Ready to start a new career?
Securitas has what you are looking for!!Ashland Site SupervisorApply today to be a part of the fast growing security world!
We offer benefits, 401k and vacation pay!!
JOB SUMMARY: Supervises Security Officers, Lead Officers and other company personnel at assigned client site(s). May perform duties of Security Officer within scope of assignment.
DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS: Supervises company personnel, including assigning work, coaching, and discipline, as defined by client contract.
1. Functions as a supervisor of Security Officers, Lead Officers and other company personnel assigned to one or more posts at client site(s); acts to ensure that all post orders are followed, that established rounds are completed, and that adequate reports are filed; notifies proper authorities and client in emergency situations.
2. Coaches and disciplines personnel as appropriate; seeks advice from company management or designated representatives as appropriate; meets personally with employees and documents coaching and disciplinary actions.
3. Trains Security Officers and other company personnel; reviews post orders and other details of assignments with subordinates.
4. Assists in the submission of payroll and personnel information to the company as designated.
5. In conjunction with company management or designated representatives ensures adequate coverage of all posts and positions.
6. Prepares, files and submits various reports as required.
7. Inspects posts as scheduled and meets with subordinates to outline tasks and responsibilities.
8. Meets with client representatives as scheduled or as needed to provide assurance that all security requirements are being met and to provide quality customer service.
9. As assigned, in accordance with applicable company policies and procedures and in compliance with state and federal laws, carries out supervisory duties that can include some or all of the following: interviewing, orienting and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; coaching and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems; and, making hiring and termination recommendations.
10. May perform the duties of a Security Officer in accord with post orders and company policy.
Education/Experience: Prior responsible experience in security, military, law enforcement and/or management preferred.
TO APPLY: Simply submit a resume!
Any questions, please call Brittany Swenson at (218) 727-7870
Security Guard, Security Officer, Security, Protective Agent, Watchman, Night Watchman, Day Wa Security Guard, Security Officer, Security, Protective Agent, Watchman, Night Watchman, Day Watchman, Surveillance, Security, Surveillance Officer, Loss Prevention, Theft Prevention, Customer Service Security Officer, Hotel Security Officer, Safety and Security Officer, Store Detective, Area Patrol, Transportation Security Officer, Armed Security Officer, Security Supervisor, Officer, Site Supervisor, Lead Security Officer, Detention Officer, Corporate Security Officer, Security Specialist, Security Officer / Supervisor, Protective Security Officer, Professional Security officer, Licensed Security Officer, Security, Security Manager, Facility Security Officer, Event Security Officer, Site security, Part time security officer, Part time security guard, Certified security Guard, Security Agent, Licensed Security guard, Front desk security officer, front desk security guard, Private security officer, corporate security officer, Patrol Officer, Customer Service, Unarmed Security Guard, Public Safety, Public Safety Officer, Safety Officer, Correctional Officer, Driver Guard, Gate Guard, Facilities Guard, Facilities Safety, Concierge, Asset Protection Specialist, Doorman/Customer Service, Greeter, Door Greeter, Mobile Patrol Officer, Flex Officer, Site Supervisor, Site Security, Event Security, Security Agent, Safety Agent, Facilities Patrol, Building Security, Security Coordinator, Facilities CSO, Security and Safety Officer or Guard, machine setter, machine operator, machine tender, Equipment Setter, Equipment Operator, Equipment Tender, Metals, Plastics, Paver, Construction, Builder, Roofing, Fishing, Farmworker, Farming, Tree Trimmer, Agriculture, Refuse and Recyclable Material Collector, waste management, Recycling and Reclamation Worker, molding and casting worker, machine operator, packaging and filling machine operator, extruding, forming, pressing, and compacting machine setter, operator, tender, grinding and polishing worker, woodworking machine setter, operator, textile machine operator, welder, cutter, welder fitters, grinding, lapping, polishing, buffering machine tool setter, operator, metal, plastic, cutting punching, installation, maintenance repair, tire repair, rock splitter, pipe layer, building materials, tile, marble, setter, meter reader, machine feeder and off bearer, automotive and watercraft service, motorboat operators, bus driver, transit, cooling and freezing equipment operator, mechanical, repair, mechanic, automotive repair, automotive glass installer, automotive body repair, construction helper, construction laborer, landscaping and grounds keeping worker, bus driver, ambulance driver, furniture finisher, manufacturing equipment operator