Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$14.00 to $15.00 hourly
Robert Half Healthcare is searching for a Customer Service Representative for a growing downtown Healthcare organization. This Customer Service role is perfect for someone who likes the idea of working in a dynamic, rapidly changing call center. Articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representatives will be preferred in this position focused on building solid customer relationships. If you're looking for work in Indianapolis, Indiana and can work a long-term contract-to-full-time position, this could be the Customer Service Representative opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Manage incoming telephone calls
- Support Indiana Medicaid Members
- Field and send out send written business correspondence
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
This opening is a Tuesday to Saturday shift, working 9:30 am to 6pm during the week, and 8 am to 4:30 pm on Saturday.
Note: This position is currently working from home due to COVID-19. It will transition back into the office in either a hybrid or full-time capacity at a date yet to be determined. The first two weeks of training may take place in-person downtown. Applicants must be open to working in downtown Indianapolis at some point.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Comprehensive knowledge pharmacy claims and claims processing
- 1+ years of past relevant experience
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Excellent computer skills
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Pharmacy Technician
for more information.