To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
San Fran AE Support (S)
Robert Half International • San Francisco, CA
Posted 12 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONSan Fran AE Support (S)
LOCATIONCA SAN FRANCISCO
As an Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Team Leadership: Motivating and directing the staffing professionals on your team; ensuring incremental growth of divisional revenue is consistent with company targets; working with Division and Branch Management to develop the division's production and performance goals; actively participating in the recruitment and hiring of internal staff.
- Developing and growing a client base: Marketing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services; developing new business opportunities; recruiting, hiring and placing legal professionals in temporary and temporary-to-full-time positions with our clients; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates; participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local legal community.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a strong desire to succeed and ability to leverage legal experience to manage and grow your business.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Paralegal degree/certification or law degree preferred.
- 2+ years of direct legal experience or in marketing services to the legal community.
- Demonstrated success in business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran For positions located in San Francisco, CA: Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For positions in Los Angeles, CA: Robert Half will consider for employment qualified Applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN FRANCISCO