YES, Rotech is STILL HIRING to help serve our patients during this time of the COVID-19. Our business has picked up!! SUBMIT your RESUME today for a manager to review.
As your Home Respiratory and DME equipment and services provider, our number one priority is the safety of our patients and our employees. PPE is provided to all of our employees that will have contact with patients.
We have implemented the following measures:
- We are maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet in both the workplace and during home delivery/pickup, whenever possible.
- We are asking patients to complete a screening questionnaire to determine high-risk situations for our employees.
- We have enhanced cleaning procedures for all of our equipment.
- We are communicating frequently with our employees regarding the latest guidance from the CDC.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
We are seeking a dedicated Location Sales Manager. Responsible for dual marketing/operational role to promote location growth and profitability; managing daily operations, communicating company’s philosophy and objectives to location staff; and marketing core services and products to ensure that the referral source receives the highest quality service.
This position is going to need someone that will succeed in sales and manage a location with proven experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for achieving active and potential referral accounts and growth targets
- Accountable for revenue and market share growth
- Accountable for the financial and operational performance of the location
- Assures competencies are completed prior to staff doing tasks independently where required per policy
- Assures monthly update of Active Referral Account reports and semi-annual update of market analysis reports
- Consist of 50-70% operations and 30-50% sales
- Develops a strategic plan to maintain and increase market share based on geographic boundaries and population demographics
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations and FDA/DOT and JCAHO guidelines
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company and all applicable governmental regulations
- Interviews and hires staff as needed as approved by senior management with emphasis on recruiting best-qualified candidates
- Maintains account record profiles on all referral sources
- Manages billing; ensures that all required documentation including, but not limited to certificates of medical necessity and assignment of benefits required for reimbursement are procured in a timely and efficient manner
- Manages inventory to ensure levels are met and company assets are monitored and controlled
- Monitors and acts on the company’s growth plan in order to achieve or exceed the location’s budgeted goals
- Responsible for total loss and profit of branch
- Runs morning meetings systematically and reviews action items from meetings on a regular basis
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Makes sure location personnel receives and completes necessary training to perform assigned duties
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation (company-wide)
- Drug screen (when applicable for the position)
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence with a clean driving record (when applicable for the position)
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, preferred
- Two year’s job-related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience in HME / DME, durable medical equipment, home health industry, or business
- One year prior supervisory experience
- Three year’s experience in home health industry and durable medical equipment
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Effectively communicate in English; both oral and written, with physicians, location employees and patients to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Helpful, knowledgeable and polite while maintaining a positive attitude
- Interprets a variety of instructions in a variety of communication mediums
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment (DME) or Home Medical Equipment (HME)
- Knowledge of insurance policies and requirements
- Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
- Multi-task along with attention to detail
- Self-motivation, organized, time-management and deductive problem solving skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Lift and carry up to 10 pounds
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Email transmission and communication
- Type on a computer and or a tablet
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power-Point, Publisher, Access, etc.
- Office equipment; fax machine, copier, printer, phone and computer
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Bonus and Incentive Opportunities (Non-Exempt and Exempt)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Telephone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Work remotely (when applicable for the position)
Make the Right Move, Create your Profile and Submit your Resume TODAY!! The hiring manager reviews resumes and contacts applicants that have related experience to the applied position. To view the status of a position that you submitted your profile / resume to, Sign into your account. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees. Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE