LifePoint Health- Health Support Center
The Senior HRIS Business Process Analyst is responsible for partnering with Human Resources to identify and enable HRIS processes, tools, or interfaces needed to align with business needs. The Sr. HRIS Process Analyst is also responsible for supporting/managing projects through the full project life cycle which are specific to HCM enablement. This role supports HRIS functions by managing continuous improvement projects, work optimization and efficiency, and special projects.
The Senior HRIS Business Process Analyst must understand HR operational processes and be able to communicate effectively to both HR as well as IT on impacts of proposed and/or adopted changes. This position also manages change management activities by conducting stakeholder impact analysis and developing training, communication and policy changes that need to be in place to support process adjustments.
The Senior HRIS Business Process Analyst must be passionate about delivering exceptional customer support while fulfilling HRIS responsibilities for Human Resources and its customers. This individual must have great interpersonal and collaboration skills to lead various cross-functional initiatives.
This position is eligible for Remote Worker status.
To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Documents existing processes and provides recommendations for process improvements within the Human Capital Management (HCM), HRIS, and related functions.
- Collaborates with Core, Talent, Benefits, and other HCM/HRIS teams on a variety of projects and initiatives, including design, analysis, budgeting, and implementation of new projects and programs. Able to work cross-functionally and with multiple layers of the organization.
- Gathers and documents requirements by working with appropriate stakeholder and leading/facilitating process design and redesign workshops to elicit and identify process requirements.
- Simultaneously participates in multiple, high priority analytics projects that are often at varying stages of maturity.
- Communicates processes, objectives, and timelines to involved parties including outside vendors when applicable.
- Effectively develops and maintains a variety of communication methods and materials to ensure end user adoption of HCM processes.
- Writes, maintains, and supports a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assists in identifying and developing standard reports for ongoing customer needs and analyzes data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Captures and monitors action items for all ongoing HRIS projects. Creates tools or templates to effectively communicate project status for ongoing HRIS deliverables.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position serves both internal co-workers and external customers and vendors.
In conjunction with the Project Manager, identifies and defines potential project risks and takes appropriate action to mitigate risks in a timely manner.
Able to identify areas of opportunity through data discovery and/or interactions with stakeholders and present that information in a clear and concise manner.
Documents technical and end-user procedures of the system and translates those documents into concise and friendly end-user materials.
Supports HCM upgrade cycles including updating system or process documentation and disseminating to stakeholders.
Supports the continued development of HRIS methodologies, tools, and best practices within the company
Monitors, measures, and provides feedback on process performance.
Access to and/or works with sensitive and/or confidential information.
Exhibit a basic understanding of healthcare regulatory and compliance (e.g., HIPAA). Skilled in the application of policies and procedures. Knowledge of Business Office Standards and Recommended Practices.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Information Systems, or other related discipline.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years.
Certifications: Prosci Change Management and Lean experience highly desired, PMP a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Business Systems Analyst, Business Analyst or Systems Analyst.
- Proven experience with project management methodologies, tools and techniques including developing and maintaining project plans and RAID log.
- Experience conducting stakeholder analysis and process or system impact analysis.
- Experience with and understanding of Human Capital Systems (HCM’s) such as Ultimate Software, Workday or Peoplesoft highly desired.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing change management activities for small to medium projects.
- Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis and evaluation.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Must work well with others in a team-focused environment.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Moderate Computer Skills: Frequent use of electronic mail, word processing, data entry, spreadsheets, graphics, etc. Ability to create, maintain and incorporate simple functions into documents, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations to support business objectives
- Complex Communication -- Frequently communicates complex information and interacts with management. Can present, resolve and address delicate situations. Can motivate and persuade others.
- Varied Business Problems -- Problems are varied and complex, requiring analysis or interpretation of the situation. Problems are solved using knowledge and skills, general precedents and practices.
- Moderate Independent Judgement: Results are defined; sets personal goals and determines how to achieve results with few or no guidelines to follow; supervisor/manager provides broad guidance and overall direction.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, bend, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Repetitive motion of upper body required for extended use of computer. Required specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
Works in well-lit, ventilated and climate controlled office environment with routine office equipment; some equipment has moving mechanical parts.
Minimum overnight travel (up to 10%) by land and/or air.LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Process Improvements (Business)
Business Process Improvement