Job ID: IND001098About Us
Find what drives you on a team with a 70+ year history of being
recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration,
separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers
protect people. Our portfolio is broad, so if your interests lie along the
spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role
here. Our career opportunities are as
diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a
better planet. At Pall, we believe that
innovation is our legacy, our privilege, and our destiny. If that resonates
with you, join us!
Pall is seeking a highly motivated, Territory Sales Manager with a consistent track record for meeting/exceeding business development goals to join our outstanding Fluid Technologies and Asset Protection sales team. In this key business development role you will work in the assigned territory to penetrate the market growing sales, developing new account strategies, and maintaining/expanding existing business. The incumbent will work remotely based out of his/her home office.
If developing and cultivating strong customer relationships for one of the largest filtration companies in the industrial market with a stellar reputation for partnering with customers and delivering outstanding products, application knowledge and service appeals to you, we encourage you to explore this opportunity.
• Develop/implement a customer account plan to achieve orders and revenue projections
• Expand customer base (networking, lead follow-up and conversion)
• Drive sales of new products and applications
• Develop and cultivate productive long-term relationships with customer senior management and decision-makers
• Identify new opportunities to build profitable market share and sustainable competitive advantage, creating new value for new and existing customers
• Partner with customers, building sustainable relationships and using customer insights and decision criteria to drive solutions to address current and future needs
• Create and maintain customer profile and SWOT including sales potential, operating structure, sites, contacts, and other relevant information
• Develop in-depth knowledge of customer preferences, needs and anticipated needs/trends (to develop and implement commercial strategy)
• Keep abreast of competitive activity at existing customers and actively direct field sales personnel to customer accounts as needed
• Work with sales management and services team to ensure ongoing sales of aftermarket and service based products
• Establish and track account performance metrics
• Provide business analysis including data trends, customer retention, funnel success and addressable/attainable market
• Maintain appropriate databases and Sales Funnel Management in CRM, RFQ alert, SOA’s, Site/Plant list, Project/Quote Tracking
• Utilize product and application sales tools (including success stories, customer presentations, installation lists, return on investment calculations and sample proposals) to support distributor activities and provide technical and commercial support to distributors
• Stay abreast of industry trends - enabling positioning of products for maximum advantage
• Apply knowledge of business climate, market dynamics and trends as well as market potential to develop/implement account plans that get results
• Use knowledge of competition to influence business plans
years’ experience in providing equipment to Chemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas,
and or Automotive industries.
required. Ideally experienced with a filtration and separations company.
or business degree
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/chemical engineering or a technical degree preferred
• Experience executing at each stage of the sales process and adept at guiding others in developing selling skills
• Prior experience with sales funnel management (Salesforce or equivalent)
• Outstanding presentation, negotiation, troubleshooting, and communication skills (both written and verbal) are strongly preferred
• Experience with strategic selling to large regional or global companies
• Understanding of Pall products
• Understanding of financial business drivers and their impact on business and market behavior
• Experience uncovering, pursuing, and guiding others on attaining new prospects via networking
• Experience with interpreting sales reports and applying insights to create territory plans
• Demonstrated expertise in driving customer segmentation strategy and ensuring resources are optimally allocated across segments
• Proficiency understanding customer needs and buying behaviors
• Collaborative - consensus builder
• Able to exert impact and influence
• Drives execution and follow-through
• Strong negotiation and listening skills
• Innovative and analytical creative problem solver, thinks out of the box
• Financial acumen
• Able to anticipate/overcome/mitigate objections
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.