A well-respected company is collaborating with Robert Half to help them find an accomplished Head of Business Development. The Head of Business Development will be responsible for generating B2B revenue by identifying new opportunities, managing and growing current relationships, and leading a team of direct reports. This Head of Business Development position is a terrific remote opportunity for full-time employment.
The ideal Head of Business Development will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Other requirements for the Head of Business Development position include and are not limited to:
- 8++ years of direct experience in B2B sales or business development and partnerships.
- Demonstrated understanding of the product lifecycle including strategy, design, development, and launch.
- Experience building and managing a team.
- Expertise in nurturing relationships with individuals and groups with widely varying backgrounds.
- Professional appearance and demeanor along with proven organizational, supervisory, analytical, oral, and written communication skills.
- Experience in the tech industry.
Interested candidates should reach out to Zed Koleilat at
and reference JO#03720-0011949258
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Head of Business Development
for more information.