An award-winning architectural firm in the Seattle area is looking to build its team. This well-established company is continuing to grow its team and is searching for an Architect that's a self-starter with a strong work ethic. Excellent growth and upward mobility in the future with a growing company.
Project Manager Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture required
- 5-15 years of professional experience in all phases of architectural projects
- Architectural license preferred
Project Manager Requirements:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is required.
- Experience in Higher ed, K-12, Multi-Family, Commercial, Healthcare preferred
- Sufficient experience in proposals, contracts, project plans
- Strong technical, code and detailing skills for quality documentation
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Proactive written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage client relationships
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager will be responsible for start to finish project management
- The ability to effectively manage a team
- Consult with clients on project plans, contracts, proposals
- Scheduling, Estimates, Budget, Planning to complete projects- drawings, models, images, material, etc.
- Professional client development skills
- Leadership skills, ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally
Project Manager Compensation:
- $70,000- $100,000 (negotiable depending upon experience and technical skill-set)
- Excellent benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Bonus)
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Jonathan Massaquoi directly at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply Resumes may be confidentially sent to Jonathan Massaquoi at [ Email removed ] - ||
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.