Engineers are developing professionals, acquiring the skills and experience necessary to become fully proficient in the field of product or process development. Receives general instruction from manager on expected work outcomes and exercises good judgment in day-to-day matters. Typically reports to a Manager or Senior Manager, but may report to a senior professional individual contributor when business needs dictate.
Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline required, plus 3-5 years of related experience, or a Master's degree in the field.
A note on degree requirements for this title: the term ??engineering discipline?? refers primarily to a degree in Mechanical, Software or Electrical Engineering, with additional consideration given to candidates who have degrees in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Biology or Chemistry if they have attended recognized engineering schools or otherwise demonstrate sufficient knowledge of engineering skills.
Utilizes technical knowledge to develop and support projects. Works with user community and Business Process Reengineering team. Maintains updated technical skills in support of the team.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs.
- Be proficient in database design and creation of stored procedures in both Oracle and SQL.
- Investigates and resolves application functionality related issues.
- Maintains current technical skills.
- Consults with internal customers on complex projects.
- Participates in code review/solution design sessions.
- Escalates issue and project progress to management.
- Handles multiple projects or assigned tasks.
CERTIFICATION(S) & LICENSE(S) (if applicable)
- Microsoft Sql Servers
- Sql (Programming Language)
- Microsoft Dynamics Crm
- Sql Server Reporting Services
- Application Development