Teleperformance is the number one contact center and client relationship management company in the world. Founded in 1978, the Company operates nearly 135,000 computerized workstations, with more than 182,000 employees across 268 contact centers in 62 countries and conducts programs in more than 63 different languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in various industries.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• The Home Advisor is responsible for all customer inquiries, questions, and issues. Provide world class customer service at all times.
• Troubleshoot web-site/discount issues, or research order status and assist with any order problem resolutions.
• Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries.
• Passion to find the right solution
• Be supportive of management directives.
• Maintain and uphold the company's policies and procedures.
• Work with supervisors and management staff to accommodate client and customers needs and expectations.
• Maintain a positive attitude and show sincere concern for the customers' needs.
• Over 18 years of age
• Ability to type 25 wpm
• High School Graduate or GED
• Availability to work various shifts
• Proficiency with desktop computer system and Internet skills
• Proven oral & written communication skills
• Provide a professional and quiet workspace
• Pass a federal background check
• 1-2 years of customer service experience
• Preferred Fashion experience
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently & multitask
• Microsoft Office experience preferred.
Help us improve Careerbuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2842
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Careerbuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Careerbuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.