*This position is eligible for a $300 bonus if on-boarding & 1st shift worked are completed with in 10 days*
*This position is eligible for a $500 bonus after 300 hours are worked*
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) to care for patients in the comfort of their home. Working with the physician, our Registered Nurses (RN) develop and manage nursing care plans, as well as instruct patients and their families in proper treatment, helping individuals take steps to improve or maintain health a healthy lifestyle. As a Maxim Registered Nurse (RN), you will be responsible for following a physician established plan of treatment under the direction of our Director of Clinical Services. Maxim believes that qualified Registered Nurses (RN) are advocates and health educators for patients, families and communities.
- Pediatric client needing overnight care 7PM-7AM
- Vent/Trach experience preferred
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Registered Nurse(RN)
- Minimum one (1) year of Registered Nurses (RN) experience required with home health experience preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements for Registered Nurses (RN)
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
- Reliable transportation
• Full Time
• Days Available: Saturday and Sunday/Nights Available: Saturday
• Shift time 7AM-7PM & 7PM-7AM
• Start Date: As soon as possible
• Location: Littleton, CO
• Adult patient, Quadriplegia, brain damage
• Must have trach/suctioning, ventilator, g-tube experience
• Training opportunities available for nurses interested
• Pay range is negotiable depending on licensure, experience, and availability
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Nursing Interventions Classification
Registered Nurse Certified