To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Joseph, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Technician - Off Shift
Altec Industries , Inc. • Saint Joseph, MO
Posted 12 days ago
Why Join Altec?
Altec specializes in the design, manufacture, sale, and service of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes, telecom, and specialty equipment. We are the leading equipment and service provider for the electric utility, telecommunications, tree care, lights and signs, and contractor markets, supporting customers in over 100 countries throughout the world.
Join the thousands who have made Altec their career decision!
There are immediate opportunities for Off Shift Maintenance Technicians in St. Joseph, MO.
● Customer First ● Enjoyment of Work ● Family ● Financial Stability ● Integrity ● People Are Our Greatest Strength ● Quality ● Spiritual Development ● Teamwork ●
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Experience with mechanical equipment.
- Ability to work Thursday through Sunday (Weekend shift).
- Technical/vocational school training in 3-phase electrical, hydraulics, welding, and mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with mechanical equipment repairs with preference to electrical 3-phase, hydraulics, PLC’s, and welding.
- Troubleshoots high voltage equipment (3 phase 480).
- Welds, cuts, brazes and solders.
- Operates and troubleshoots circuit boards, NC & CNC equipment.
- Interprets diagrams and operation manuals.
- Operates milling machines and drill presses.
- Troubleshoots programmable controllers, machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Works with others to make independent decisions.
- Reads blueprints.
- Follow payroll timekeeping policies.
- Keep track of day of day processes in the computer system.
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
- Retirement 401(k) Program
- Vacation and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.