Apex Systems is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst for the St. Louis area.
Qualified candidates can send a Word copy of their resume to Kevin at Email blocked - click to apply for more details.
Description: Design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on medium to high complexity, multiple large application business processes and/or business relationships.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process.
• Drive definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
• Responsible for overall solution design, build and test, root cause analysis, and advanced performance tuning complex business processes and functionality.
• Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
• May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
Top Skills: Experienced as a Technical Business Analyst; should have worked in an Agile environment; experience as a Scrum Master is a PLUS
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of related experience. Advanced knowledge of contact center applications (ex. CMS, call recording, workforce management, wallboards, IVR, call routing), project management, and application or systems development methodologies. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Applications, specifically Visio and Excel. Strong customer interface skills and experience interfacing with vendors. Ability to develop thorough test plans and identify issues in any contact center application. RFP, contracting and new business implementation may be required.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Systems Development Life Cycle
Request For Proposal
Scrum (Software Development)