To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
- Vaco - Orange County
- Phone: 949-265-8526
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Staffing • Anaheim, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Accountants, working with Vaco gives you an advantage over your competition through relationships with the human resources manager and hiring managers directly. We are currently looking to fill our client's Staff Accountant position and we want to hear from you! Think of us as an advocate who will promote your strengths and prepare you for your interviews supplying you with key info on our client.
Our recruiters will be able to provide great insight about trends in the market-keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If your background is in accounting and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Staff Accountant, you will play an integral role in accurately preparing our client's accounting records and performance. You will be responsible for a variety of general accounting functions as well as providing accounting support for senior staff if needed.
Staff Accountant responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of daily cash reports
- Prepare and record accounts receivable invoicing for clients in addition to performing research and applying cash payments as they relate to loan and trust accounting
- Prepare bank reconciliations and other general ledger accounts, prepare and record month-end closing entries, analyze balance sheet account month-to-month balance variances.
- Preparation and review of journal entries which includes but not limited to revenue and expense accruals
- Assist with internal and external financial reporting
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements
- Assist with annual audits
- Special projects and analysis as requested