Talento Search Group has an opening for an Maintenance Electrician in Gainesville, Georgia. The pay rate is $26-30 per hour, depending on experience. This is a 1st shift position with hours from 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday thru Friday, plus alot of overtime.
- Assemble, install, and maintain manufacturing electrical systems
- Manage electrical projects
- Assist in troubleshooting mechanical and electrical problems
- Create efficiencies in the electrical system
- Repair facility electrical issues as needed
- Repair single and three phase industrial electrical and control systems
- Repair plant electrical equipment as needed
- Train other maintenance workers on proper electrical maintenance procedures
- At least 5 years of plant electrician experience
- Technical degree or apprenticeship is preferred
- Experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, and programming PLC's
- Ability to work with AC/DC motors and drives
- HMI interface configuration
- Knowledge of NEC and OSHA standards
- Experience using multimeters, oscilloscopes, and other diagnostic equipment
- Ability to read and modify electrical prints and schematics
- Georgia Electrician's License is preferred
About Talento Search Group:
Talento Search Group is an executive-search firm servicing manufacturing and logistics companies nationwide. All positions with Talento Search Group are on a direct-hire basis, where the applicant has an opportunity to be hired on directly by the company.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Talento Search Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and recruitment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.