To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO 63122
- Tom Kostelny
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Engineering Resources • St. Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Contract to hire
Position Summary Provide support for Surgical development projects from project inception through successful Technology Transfer/Scale-Up at the manufacturing facility. Additionally the role will support marketed product changes and updates (MOB). The role includes working with multidisciplinary teams to insure medical device development activities are planned and executed in compliance with Design Control Requirements and Client procedures. Provide Quality Assurance support to sites as needed. Work with Project Management to lead design teams through lean development methodologies to develop highly capable products. Drive test strategies meeting right first time expectations. Specific Job Duties Represent Design Quality on multi-disciplinary new product development and MOB teams. Duties will include:
- Ensure project plans adequately address design, validation and Quality departmental requirements and standards. Work with functional departments to ensure tasks are executed compliantly. Management and documentation of Design Control activities through post launch review (approximately 1 year post launch).
- Documentation of Risk Management requirements per ISO 14971.
- Review/approve GMP documents (e.g. production records, analytical method validation, engineering/validation protocols/reports, specification updates (DCO’s, QCR’s)
- Facilitate GMP production readiness and launch activities, including technology transfer and validation.
- Support Quality System development and improvement with respect to GMP systems and development team compliance to ISO and FDA regulations.
- Support post launch design changes and product updates as required.
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in engineering or scientific discipline (Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology). Experience Three years of experience in Medical Device and/or Pharmaceutical Industry in Quality, R&D, Engineering or Laboratory environment. Specific experience desired is as follows:
- Three years developing and implementing product requirements in compliance with US federal and international regulatory standards relating to medical devices.
- One year utilizing corrective and preventive action (CAPA) system that is in compliance with US federal and international regulatory standards relating to medical devices.
- One year Complaint management, complaint review and corrective action.
- One year Utilization of root cause analysis tools, including fault tree analysis, 5 Whys, Is/Is Not,
- One year risk analysis experience.
Managerial Responsibility Currently there are no direct or indirect reports associated with this position.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.