To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bedminster, NJ
- Nestlé Health Science - Pamlab
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director - HR Business Partner
ALFASIGMA USA, Inc • Bedminster, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Alfasigma USA is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) functioning at a Director level in providing counsel, coaching, facilitation of training and project management aligned to lead the people agenda in support of business performance for the Commercial organization, including Sales, Marketing and Brand Direct Health (our pharmacy call center operation). The role requires business acumen, relationship savvy, cultural awareness, change management, consultative skills, and functional human resources expertise. The HRBP can be located in either Covington, LA. or Bedminster, NJ.
Partnering - work with various leaders within the identified organizations to partner on all Human Capital issues, ensuring solutions are executed in a proactive manner
- Provide strategic advice, and tactical support, counsel and consultative solutions to business leaders/managers on the people-management aspects of their business
- Drive organization development, team effectiveness and employee engagement solutions that improve business performance
- Put HR strategies into action: collaborate and consult on the design and delivery of HR programs with the HR Shared Services team to deliver effective solutions to the business
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of each function/business with whom you partner
- Drive execution of annual HR processes/programs within those functions/organizations including, performance management, talent assessment and reviews, individual development planning, and annual compensation cycle
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Provide guidance and input on succession planning, workforce planning, and organizational structure
- BS/BA required
- 7-10 years progressive human resources experience, in organizations utilizing HR Business Partner models (vs. HR Generalist roles)
- Knowledge of State and Federal employment laws and regulations
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to influence and coach business leaders at multiple levels
- Ability to drive for consistent results, particularly with people initiatives such as performance management, employee development, etc.
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends, and recommend solutions to enhance processes, influence behavior, or improve outcomes
To be successful, ideal candidates to exhibit the following competencies (critical leadership behaviors:)
- Self Awareness
- Business Acumen
- Influence and Impact
- Managerial Courage
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Dealing with Ambiguity
Alfasigma USA, Inc. is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Alfasigma USA, Inc. Please inform the HR Assistant if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here .
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)