To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Union, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Union, NJ
Posted 15 days ago
Our client is a company that specializes in Personal Care. They are seeking a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Salary/Rate: $80 – $100k based on experience
Position Overview: The Quality Engineer provides compliance support to the manufacturing plant.
Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer include:
- Document instances of non-conforming product, customer complaints, and CAPA reports into a quality control database
- Lead investigations to close documents to completion and address customer concerns as necessary
- Oversee plant improvements
- Interface with customers and review data during production fill trials
- Perform cGMP audits throughout the facility
- Train production personnel for new product fills
- Record or analyze data from first production fills and trial runs
- Communicate formal report and findings to production team and customer
- Develop QA protocols for product and process improvement
- Ensure compliance with both company and government regulations
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Perform other duties as needed
Qualifications for the Quality Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s degree in an applied science or engineering field
- 3 years experience in Quality Assurance for personal care, OTC, pharmaceutical, or device products
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 regulations
- Knowledge of process improvement tools/techniques and experience
- Familiar with validation techniques
- Ability to combine and analyze quality data
- Manage various validation projects
- Prioritize safety and safe behavior
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applied science or engineering field