OfficeTeam has a growing company looking to hire a highly-skilled and motivated Office Assistant to provide support with various administrative duties. Are you a self-starter who loves handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? Then this is the Office Assistant role for you! The Office Assistant will be responsible for:
with an up-to-date version of your resume and the subject line "Office Assistant". Feel free to call Jacqueline @ 305-445-4662
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets highly desired
- Solid understanding of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Complete tasks independently
- Eagerness to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
- Ability to manage, lead change and build process improvements
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.