Human Resources (HR) ManagerCompensation:
$70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is partnering with a growing construction company in the Gardena area to fill a bilingual Human Resources (HR) Manager role. The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for managing all of the organization's human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining updated job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Establishing and supporting a recruiting, testing, & interviewing program
- Conducting orientations and training programs
- Managing a pay plan & making recommendations pay structure revisions
- Implementing employee benefits programs
- Ensuring legal compliance with federal, state, and local human resource requirements
- Enforcing management guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Retention of human resource records
- Cultivating professional and technical knowledge through educational workshops, publications, personal networks, or professional societies
- Establishing and maintaining employee relations
- Overseeing payroll process
For confidential consideration, please email your resume in MS Word format to David Bizub at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources Manager
or call David at
. If you are already working with a recruiter from Robert Half, please contact him or her directly to expedite your candidacy for this role.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- 3+ years of human resources experience including payroll and benefits
- ADP knowledge preferred
- Strong Payroll knowledge
HR (Human Resources), Human Resources (HR) Administration, Multi-state Payroll, Payroll Tax, Payroll Taxes, Process Payroll, Weekly Payroll, Year-end Payroll
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources Manager.
Automated Data Processing (Adp)