The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Contract Consultant for our client located in the Cumberland, RI area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
Participates in negotiation of contract agreements and related documentation in accordance with established contract policies and procedures
- Reviews, analyzes, and revises third-party contracts to identify commercial contract terms and minimize company risk or liability with minimal supervision and draft contract language where appropriate.
- Identifies, analyzes, and summarizes significant contract issues or key points to ensure compliance with corporate policy, laws, regulations and business unit procedure.
- Researches databases for contractual histories and business relationships.
- Effectively communicates with internal and external customers to negotiate contract issues, to obtain approvals.
- Assists team in collection, tracking and reporting of contract processing metrics.
- Assists team in maintenance of databases and/or central document repository of all contracts to ensure that all contract documentation is organized, complete, accurate and in compliance.
- Prepares and assists in preparation, filing and maintenance
- Verifiable High School diploma or equivalent
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Contract Professional education and/or Certification helpful
- Contract negotiation in a Procurement environment required
- Experience using Ariba or similar software in a Procurement environment required
- Minimum three years experience negotiating, reviewing and revising contracts.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with contract management