You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior SQL DBA
CentralReach is the #1 provider of SaaS software solutions for autism care. Trusted by more than 115,000 users, we enable therapy providers, educators, and employers to scale the way they deliver Applied Behavior Analysis therapy with innovative technology, market-leading industry expertise, and world-class customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a Senior SQL DBA to join our team reporting to the Director of Database Administration
We understand the advantages of working from home, and we also believe that in the power of people and connections, which is why we proudly offer a hybrid work culture. This position is hybrid with two days per week on-site at our Holmdel, NJ office (inside BellWorks)
- Development of SQL reports and adhoc queries to support critical SQL based business systems.
- Monitor systems and proactively manage and maintains configurations to ensure performance, availability, and stability.
- Submits recommendations for solutions that require the definition of the physical structure and functional capabilities of databases and require data security and data backup and recovery specifications.
- Performs scheduled backup, index defragmentation, and, when necessary, restore operations.
- Analyzes system performance to plan for capacity management and scalability.
- Provides database assistance and problem support to application developers, business analysts, and business users.
- Conducts research and prepares recommendations for database tools, software, and/or hardware requirements.
- On-Call Rotation (approximately 1 week a month).
- Act as a SQL Server subject matter expert for large/long term Enterprise projects
- 5-10+ years managing enterprise-level database environments.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2016 & 2017 (2019 a plus).
- Advanced T-SQL skills
- Strong Microsoft SQL query optimization and index management.
- Adept at Transactional Replication, including setup, troubleshooting, and creating replication scripts. Experience with QLIK (Attunity) a plus.
- Expert performance troubleshooting skills.
- Strong understanding of Windows Clustering, Always-On, and Partitioning.
- Able to implement Disaster Recovery methods.
- 3rd Party monitoring tools, including but not limited to SQL Sentry Monitoring and SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer (DPA).
- Ability to review developer code to ensure integrity of deployment.
- Understands and uses normalization methods and design methodologies.
- Familiarity with data/database technologies outside of traditional RDBMS's systems such as: AWS Console Management, S3 Storage, NoSQL (DynamoDB), Search (Elasticsearch), Analytics/Warehousing (Redshift, EMR), and Streaming (Kinesis).
CentralReach was developed for Clinicians by Clinicians. The story of CentralReach begins in 2012 when the company’s founder, a practicing Board Certified Behavioral Analyst, decided there had to be a better way to manage her operations so she could spend more time on what mattered most — working with her clients and patients. To help ABA practices focus on what they do best, CentralReach launched the first iteration of its EMR and practice management platform.
Today, under the leadership of Chris Sullens, an award-winning CEO in the technology space, CentralReach is committed to their mission of providing cutting-edge technology and services to help clinicians and educators produce superior client and patient outcomes. Already a market leader, CentralReach is expected to grow exponentially through its four core tenets: hire and develop great people; build industry-leading products; provide exceptional service to customers and continuously invest in systems, processes and infrastructure.
We value our employees and offer a robust benefits package including health and dental, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage and a 401(k) matching. We also provide comprehensive onboarding, ongoing training, mentoring and career pathing to help you develop your career. We pride ourselves on our fun and energetic environment that also provides our employees with a meaningful way to make a difference by helping clinicians and educators produce superior outcomes for children and adults with disabilities.
- Amazon Dynamo Db
- Amazon Redshift
- Amazon S3
- Amazon Web Services
- Business Systems
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gd0tvm9
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.