To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Findlay, OH 45840
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dietary - Patient Food Service Associate (PRN, PT or FT)
Blanchard Valley Hospital • Findlay, OH
Posted 26 days ago
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The purpose of this position is to assist with tray line and meals along with cleaning of pots, pans, lids and patient trays.
- Duty 1: Food Assembly- Assembles and checks trays accurately according to Room Service Guidelines and Standards. Measures and follows directions accurately. Meets goal of 98% accuracy on all tray checks.
- Duty 2: Patient Room Service: Delivers meal trays to patients according to tray passing procedures
- Duty 3: Sanitation and Cleaning- Cleans and sanitizes workstation in accordance to Sodexo, BVHS, and all other regulatory agencies
- Duty 4: Record Keeping- Maintain accurate record keeping for food temperatures, equipment, and production logs per established guidelines
- Duty 5: Productivity- Promptly initiates assignments and proceeds in an efficient and timely manner. Meets established deadlines
- Duty 6: Safety Focus- Attends monthly safety inservices and practices safety in the daily performance of tasks. Reads and signs monthly safety topics.
- Duty 7: Meeting Attendance- attends meetings on a monthly basis. Completes documentation related to inservices, mandatories, and competencies without prompting.
- Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required
- Ability to work flexible schedule for weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Adheres to the policies, standards, and guidelines set forth by Joint Commission, State of Ohio, Sodexo and BVHS
- Ability to work well within a team environment; by accepting and offering honest constructive feedback; by supporting team goals and encouraging other team members.
- Show flexibility and adaptability in meeting constraints and demands placed on services
- High school graduate preferred
- Previous kitchen experience is helpful, but not required
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent activities in walking, lifting, bending, squatting and twisting. The associate will be required to stand for eight hours a day. The individual must be able to lift twenty to fifty pounds and reach work above the shoulders. The associate must have eye-hand coordination and finger dexterity. The individual must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. The position requires excellent verbal skills to perform daily tasks.