Are you a professional individual looking for their next step?
Securitas Security Services has an exciting new opportunity for a Security Supervisor. At Securitas, we seek to hire the best in the business and are looking for candidates with the following qualities:
- prior security or related field experience required
- supervisory or leadership experience required
- the passion to help others
- strong leadership and professionalism
- strong communication skills
- excellent computer skills
If you answered YES! than SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES wants YOU!
Full-Time, Mon-Fri 7a-3p
Pay rate at $17/hr
Position available in Oak Brook, IL
Why Wait? Give our office a call for YOUR interview opportunity at
DON'T WAIT. APPLY TODAY!
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Job site duties as listed in the post orders
- Train new security staff
- Oversee the daily performance of security team
- Provide clear communication with branch manager about site needs or issues
- Respond to emergency situations
- Assist in scheduling of security team
- Cover call-offs or no shows to maintain security coverage
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
- Excellent computer skills and various software knowledge; experience with alarm panels a plus!
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Valid Driver's License- required for some sites/locations
Why wait? Continue the growth of YOUR future by joining our TEAM today!!!