ECS is seeking a Intermediate Budget Analyst to work in our Colorado Springs, CO office.
- Manage and send funding documents to performing activities in an expeditious manner.
- Plan, collect and report financial execution metrics.
- Manage current and prior funds efficiently to allocate resources to meet mission priorities, develop and maintain accurate financial tools, reconcile invoices, and sweep un-liquidated obligations.
- Work with cost and engineering teams to create realistic obligation and expenditure spend plans for the life of the funds.
BA/BS in Related Field and Five Years Experience
- or MA/MS in Related Field and 3 Years Experience
- Must have a Secret Clearance
- Capable of independent execution of tasks related to Budget Formulation/Budget Execution related to complex weapon systems.
- Works as a member of a team and assists with solving complex problems.
- Has specialized related knowledge.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.