To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Liverpool, NY 13090
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supply Chain Manager
Raymour & Flanigan • Liverpool, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Raymour & Flanigan, the premier furniture retailer in the Northeast, is currently seeking an experienced Supply Chain professional that can join our team and work to enhance the shopping experience for our customers. The position is ideal for a career minded individual with relevant experience and a four year college degree.
Expectations and Job Functions:
- Oversee and coordinate a multitude of import supply chain management functions.
- Establish vendor relationships and ensure optimal levels of inventory are maintained, while increasing inventory turns and satisfying customer demand via in stock merchandise.
- Review and analyze daily and weekly operations reports and monitor operational performance to ensure products are in stock, vendor commitments are maintained, and purchase orders are cut in a timely and adequate fashion to ensure attainment of key measures of performance.
- Work closely with vendor community to ensure compliance with Raymour & Flanigan's supply chain management expectations. Flow import containers and support delivery of any item within 3 days or less anywhere in our trading area.
- Work closely with the transportation and warehouse departments, as well as with the merchandising team, to ensure seamless flow of merchandise throughout the supply chain. Global importing logistics and communication flow are a significant part of the business.
- Develop systems understanding of forecasting and planning software to enhance and flow product from forecast, to purchase order transmission, acknowledgement, expediting, and apply analytical skills to safety stock levels and anticipated demand as it relates to the sales forecast and vendors order flow capabilities.
- Form a close, cooperative and supportive relationship with the field operations personnel to ensure mutually beneficial decisions are made from a broad company perspective.
- Must thrive in a fast paced, demand orientated business with frequent and rapid priority changes.
- Strong analytical skills, decision making ability and demonstrated business acumen.
- Four year college degree required
Raymour & Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Specified Disease Insurance
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.