Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Glenwood Regional Medical Center - West Monroe, LA
Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Job Summary:
The ICU RN is responsible and accountable for directing, planning and organizing the nursing activities on the unit for an assigned shift with focus on patient, physician and staff needs. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering skilled patient care through the nursing process in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Coordinating patient care through the nursing process in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Coordinating care among patient/family, medicine, nursing, and ancillary and other team personnel.
- Acting as a patient advocate.
- Maintaining current knowledge and standards of professional nursing practice.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Qualifications:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must have a current unencumbered LA. License.
- BLS, ACLS, and COAP are required.
- New Hires are required to obtain certifications within 90 days of hire.
Glenwood Regional Medical Center is a 278-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in West Monroe, Louisiana. Glenwood offers comprehensive healthcare services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, diagnostic imaging, maternity care, rehabilitation services, and help for a broad range of medical conditions.
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Constrained Application Protocols
Basic Life Support
Intensive Care Unit