TEKsystems is seeking Social Support Connectors in the fight against COVID-19 in the State of Kentucky. This is a remote role that may require infrequent visits to a local county health department for equipment or training needs. Applicants must have an address within the State of Kentucky.
The Social Support Connector will utilize a web-based client resource management (CRM) platform to coordinate services needed by the COVID-19 positive cases and contacts of anyone diagnosed with COVID-19. Social Support Connectors will directly support LHDs and DPH to ensure the well being of isolated and quarantined individuals and their families.
Typical work activities include:
- Coordinating grocery and prescription delivery
- Locating resources
- Managing referrals in the local area
- Ability to exhibit a professional, positive attitude and work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills required and ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis and distress
- Ability to show empathy to distressed individuals
- High school diploma, or equivalent required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Proficiency with computers
- Experience in social work or public health is preferred
- Familiarity with the community and/or region in which the connector is hired is preferred
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call
888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.