We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic, dedicated and ambitious individual to join our Textiles/Environmental Services sales team in the Spokane, WA area. The team sells complete line of textiles, linens, garments, environmental services and interiors sold into healthcare facilities. Healthcare personnel contacted include but are not limited to hospital laundries, environmental services directors, supply chain management and nursing. The position reports to the field Division Manager.
We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization.
Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and or/market segment by effectively selling Medline’s Textile Division products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with perspective and current Medline customers in a defined territory/market segment to develop new sales for the Division.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interest, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product specifications, service programs, competitive activities by constant communication and consulting with Marketing and Sales Management.
- Participates in trade shows, conventions, and regional industry related associations.
- Making and developing effective/professional sales presentations to multiple decision-makers.
- Establishing and nurturing client relationships.
- Preparing professional bids and price quotes.
- Consistently and significantly increasing sales and overall profitability of the defined sales territory.
Relevant Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 2 – 5 years outside sales or account management experience required.
- Background in commissioned, tangible product sales required.
- Track record of sales growth and quota attainment.
- Ability to present multiple product lines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be results orientated and have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong closing skills. (Prior attendance in formal sales training courses a plus.)
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving
- Computer proficiency especially in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
Medline offers an entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match and much more!
Medline is the #1 provider of healthcare textiles and linens in the country.