HR Administrator/AP Specialist:Why take an HR Administrator/AP Specialist position with this company?
• Opportunity to play an integral role in the department.
• Very well-established company that has been in business since 1995.
• Laid back, Fun, and dynamic office environment.
• Company shows appreciation for its employees by taking them on company paid trips, having office parties and other team building activities.
• The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its' employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.What the HR Administrator/AP Specialist will do?
• Processing weekly payroll for 40 employees (Planning on expanding to 80 employees by 2022)
• Responsible for deductions; reimbursements
• Speaking with employees about benefits statements, workers comp claims.
• Yearly benefit enrollments
• Annually collecting employees' feedback and performance reviews
• Recruiting and scheduling interviews, doing the on boarding process.
• Backup to the Accounts Payable department. Assisting with processing invoices and doing 3-way matching. What the company needs in an HR Administrator/AP Specialist:
• 3+ years of HR/Accounting experience
• Must be bilingual (Spanish and English)
• Constructions experience is a plus!
• Good written/communication skills
• Hands on payroll experience is a plus!
• Proficient in Excel (Spreadsheets and Formulas)