What Creative Services contributes to Cardinal Health
Creative Services is responsible for the conception, design and production of creative projects and programs from intake through delivery. These projects support marketing communication goals for the business.
- Prioritizes tasks and projects according to businesses' needs and turn-around time
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency in graphic design and associated software
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills. Clearly communicates creative ideas and collaborates with internal and external partners/teams
- Demonstrates experience working within an established brand identity system
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of print and production principles and best practices in the management and coordination of the creative process
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years experience in related field, preferred
- Experience in Medical Device design and design regulations
- Project management experience, preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of compliance requirements for medical devices and labeling preferred
- Labeling design and development process experience is preferred
- Demonstrated successful completion of leading or coordinating several projects and/or business challenges is required
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across cross-functional stakeholders and work within a team environment is required
- Experience in working with Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office in a Mac environment, preferred.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Manages projects from idea to implementation
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Design Change Control Process
- Accountable for executing Design Control documentation and execution for label Development
- Responsible for leading collaboration for collecting requirements, alignment on label strategy and label content with Regulatory, Clinical, Quality, R&D and Product Management as required
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor/supervisor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.