Mercer is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Franklin, MA office:
Customer Service Representative - Retiree Benefits Counselor
Mercer Marketplace 365+ Retiree Exchange (MM365+ Retiree) is a business unit within Mercer Health & Benefits that assists Medicare and Pre-Medicare eligible retirees in selecting the appropriate health plans.
What can you expect?
- You will be part of a company committed to enhancing the health, wealth, and careers of the clients we serve and their employees — and will work for a company equally invested in the development of our own people.
- You can rest assured a high value is placed on diversity and we work to foster understanding, inclusion, and innovation in the workplace.
- As a core component of our workplace culture, we are fully committed to volunteering and caring for our communities.
- You will be doing meaningful, challenging work, and can look forward to a career with many opportunities to learn, grow, and advance.
What is in it for you?
- You will receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits starting on day one, such as: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, and more!
- You will work in an exciting environment with a reputable company and receive paid training. (All Benefit Counselors will train to obtain their life and health license within the first 30 days of employment.)
- Tremendous potential to grow your career within a highly respected global organization
We will count on you to:
- Sell and enroll retirees into appropriate insurance products, including but not limited to: health, prescription drug, vision, and dental plans
- Advise pre-Medicare eligible recipients on their options by providing Medicare education, conducting needs analysis, and assisting the retirees in selecting an appropriate plan for their needs
- Provide ongoing support after the initial enrolment by providing expert assistance around questions pertaining to topics such as Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Claims
- Generate outbound calls to schedule appointments, casework, and follow-up service calls
- Actively listen to identify customer questions and needs, utilizing probing questions when necessary
- Meet or exceed monthly sales and service metrics
- Handle inbound service calls by providing accurate and complete information, owning the retirees’ issues to resolution
What you need to have:
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of proven customer service or sales experience
- Experience using MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook , Excel)
- Active Resident Life and Health License is mandatory (Mercer will offer training to obtain a license)
What makes you stand out:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) experience
- Prior experience in Medicare sales or commercial insurance sales
- Ability to successfully complete America’s Health Insurance Plan (AHIP) certification annually
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative - Retiree Benefits Counselor believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative - Retiree Benefits Counselor (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative - Retiree Benefits Counselor, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative - Retiree Benefits Counselor and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative - Retiree Benefits Counselor, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative - Retiree Benefits Counselor. Follow Mercer on Twitter [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative - Retiree Benefits Counselor.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
This role is not eligible to be performed remotely