Remote role. Can be FT or RTH
Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition;
Client will NOT accept H1’s or Sponsor.
As a Senior Recruiter on our Talent Acquisition team, you will have a tremendous opportunity to partner with our Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and colleagues on recruiting initiatives as well as demonstrate success in your own book of business.
You are results-oriented and have a passion for driving cultural change through existing talent acquisition initiatives and defining new approaches to talent acquisition in a way that embeds them into our organizational fabric and how we operate. You will manage key stakeholder relationships across business units, corporate functions and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
• Lead full cycle recruiting for professional hires across a variety of corporate functions and business units.
• Drive data-driven recruitment programs, convey insights and decisions and leverage new and existing data to inform how we attract, select, grow, and retain talent.
• Measure effectiveness of external and internal partner strategies and foster and manage those relationships.
• Develop and maintain networks internally and externally to ensure a strong pipeline of potential candidates.
• Assess position requirements and candidate qualifications to ensure alignment with business requirements and provide accurate and insightful candidate assessments and rankings.
• Prepare candidates for interviews by providing detailed information on our organization, our business strategy, the department, and the hiring leadership.
• Facilitate our candidate selection process by ensuring key hiring rationales are appropriately prioritized, collecting and reviewing stakeholder feedback with hiring leadership, and candidate comparatives are clearly articulated.
• Track, monitor, disposition, and report ongoing recruiting activities through the disciplined use of our Applicant Tracking System which ensures data integrity for metrics/reporting.
• As a Senior Contract Recruiter, you will report to our Director of Recruiting who reports to our Vice President of Talent Acquisition & Mobility.
• A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred or applicable work experience.
• Experience with Taleo or Workday Recruiting preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to fully leverage collaboration spaces (Outlook 365, Teams, SharePoint, etc.).
• A minimum of seven years of full cycle recruiting experience in corporate functions and business units.
• Prior experience in both corporate recruiting and agency search is a plus.
• Excellent analytical and project management skills with the ability to synthesize data into actionable insights.
• Ability to prioritize in order to achieve actionable results.
• Strong sense of urgency and ability to manage initiatives to closure. • Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and presentation).
• Excellent interpersonal, networking, and negotiating skills and the ability to effectively engage with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to influence associates at all levels without having direct reporting authority.
Location and Travel
• This position will be a remote/work from home position and can be located anywhere in the continental United States or in one of our beautiful office locations once we reopen our offices.
• Minimal travel will be required in this role.
- Business Requirements