To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA 30326
- Nicholas White
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Care Representatives
Kelly Services • Atlanta, GA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We will be seeking several Customer Care Representatives to work for a Fortune 500® Healthcare Corporation located in Atlanta, Georgia!
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
Duration: Contract - potential for permanent placement
The Customer Care Rep will be become fully proficient in all aspects of customer service, claims and/or membership issue resolution.
• Receives inbound telephone calls or paper and electronic claims from members and providers.
• Performs research and analysis, advocating on behalf of customers through whole case methods.
• Resolves issues for members, providers, group administrators and brokers.
• Analyzes the situation and completes research to ensure no rework or follow-up issues.
• Applies knowledge of policies and procedures, products, legislation and claims workflow.
• Interacts with systems to ensure claims are paid or denied based on terms of contract.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• At least 1 year experience in an automated customer service environment.
• Good computer and documenting skills.
• Demonstrated ability to listen effectively.
• Ability to use probing skills to obtain relevant information.
• Establish a rapport quickly with customers and co-workers
If interested, please reply to the posting. Thanks and have a wonderful day!
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.