Sr. Business Analyst/ Hybrid / 6 month contract to hire / Negotiable pay
The primary role of the IT System/Business Analyst is to translate business requirements into technical specifications, maintain relationships with the business, and drive standard business processes across the IT Enterprise. The IT BA should have an understanding of business priorities and the relative importance of their projects. This analyst is able to identify multiple approaches to problem solving and recommend the best case solution. A BA must conduct thorough business process analysis to understand existing workflows and systems, document current processes and systems, create requirements for new processes, develop use cases, and manage requirement changes. Furthermore, an IT BA must possess strong technical acumen with the ability to translate information and research into non-technical language as necessary to effectively communicate across teams.
- 5+ years working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Work with the team to evaluate business needs and priorities, collaborate with key business partners and address team needs related to data management (Master, Transactional data)
- Experience leading data integration projects, document integration requirements/specification, transformation rules etc.
- Develop and execute integration test plans, inclusive of regression testing to confirm continuity of business process
- Knowledge of and experience in writing SQL and familiarity with any of the database platforms like MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.
- Strong BI and analytical skills with ability to combine and find patterns across multiple datasets,
- Experience with Agile methodology, JIRA and DevOps Practices.
- Data analyzation skills
- Basic experience with any of the reporting platforms such as Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, etc.is a plus
Free Training to upgrade your skills!
Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals!
- Agile Methodology
- Business Priorities
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements