Accounting & Finance Recruiter
What if you never had to cover your base again and we paid you out on the very first dollar on that you earned for our company? What if we said we start paying out commissions EVERY TWO WEEKS? What if we also said; commissions on your temporary billings pay out starting at 15%?
At VincentBenjamin, all this is true and additionally we offer the highly sought after flexible in office/at home working environment. We also offer all employees the best recruiting platforms and CRM’s that the market can offer.
We are looking for an energetic, positive and results driven Accounting & Finance Recruiter to join our growing team in Phoenix, AZ. As an Accounting & Finance Recruiter with VincentBenjamin your focus will be on closing candidates for various accounting and finance positions with various clients across Arizona. We offer a work hard, play hard environment with an extremely lucrative and uncapped commission plan. We have been named to Inc.’s Fastest Growing Small Businesses for the last 5 years and are searching for Recruiters to add to and share in this success.
What separates us:
- We love what we do!
- Our open concept office is happy, creative and energetic, no wallflowers here.
- Our leaders are focused on your success!
- Everyone gets access to LinkedIn Recruiter and ZoomInfo platforms as well as automated texting features, texting as a way to communicate with candidates!
- You get assigned a dedicated trainer for your first two months with over 15 years’ experience in staffing to help mentor and grow you!
- We want you to succeed, not compete against you.
- We provide the tools you need to succeed!
- Innovation is key as we continuously invest in our teams’ success by providing both the atmosphere and technology needed to stay ahead of the market
- We offer a great work/life balance with a flexible office/work from home structure
- We want you to make money! Commissions are paid every two weeks
- We offer one of the most aggressive and lucrative commission structures in the U.S. with commissions starting at 15% off your first placements!!!
Requirements of the position:
- Work closely with Business Development Managers and Leadership to establish and grow your book of business.
- Coordinate and interface with internal partners to ensure successful candidate placement with the client.
- Demonstrate creative sourcing of candidates and identify recruiting strategies, such as the use of social networking.
- Proactively manage the candidate sourcing process in a timely and efficient manner, to include pre-screening, understanding client needs, utilizing effective VB marketing, manage the applicant flow and interviewing candidates.
- Negotiate contractual terms and conditions with clients for successful placement.
- Conduct interviews and extend offers of employment to candidates.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with prospective and qualified clients and candidates via phone, video and in-person.
- Utilize existing clients and resources to network and build client referrals
What you bring:
- Emotional intelligence.
- Drive and ambition.
- Positivity, Positivity, Positivity! It all starts with attitude.
- A team oriented approach while also possessing the inner drive to stay at the top of your game.
- Organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- 1+ years of staffing and recruitment experience within the Accounting & Finance space
- 1+ years of business development experience in the Accounting & Finance space
- Bachelor’s Degree - preferred
Attention To Detail