We are seeking a Commercial Property Manager to manage an assigned portfolio to maximize net operating income (NOI), maximize occupancy, ensure timely collection of rents, plan for capital improvements, and maintain required records.
- read, understand, and comply with all details of client property management agreements
- ensure all properties are maintained
- ensure all governmental, regulatory and code requirements are met
- conduct weekly property visits, inspecting common areas, scheduling repairs
- vendor agreements
- maintain building systems by scheduling maintenance repairs: electrical, mechanical, sprinkler, roofing, and HVA
- 3+years working in commercial property management
- Associates degree
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to travel to different properties (within Palm Beach and Martin counties)
- MRI experience is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging