Reporting to one of the managers in Products and Customer Service, the Project Manager I function under general supervision provides support to specific production contracts and internal programs of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Manages and directs all phases of a project from inception to completion (including formal contract closeout).
2. Obtains necessary data from Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing, Field Services and Contracts to process and prepare quotations.
3. Responsible for pricing of proposals, obtaining necessary approvals and formal submission of proposals to customer.
4. Prepares forecast reports for management.
5. Establishes and maintains project schedules.
6. Prepares formal monthly reports for customer.
7. Directs the integration of a program team, which may include purchasing, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Finance, Field Service, and Administrative functional areas.
8. Responsible for conducting weekly program meetings to discuss open issues and schedules.
9. Establishes and maintains customer contacts to ensure conformance to requirements.
10. Directs administration of contracts and acts as primary contact between the company and the customer.
11. Responsible for tracking proposals within Sugar.
12. Determines and coordinates shipping details.
13. Responsible for reporting of: Actual Costs Estimates to complete, Invoicing, and Receivables.
14. Performs other duties as assigned by the management.
Technical Functional skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Understanding of/or aptitude for learning technical requirements for assigned area of responsibility.
2. Knowledge of basic contractual procedures and the ability to negotiate and administer contracts.
3. Must be able to communicate effectively in writing and orally.
4. Must be able to interface with engineering, manufacturing and management personnel.
5. Must be conversant in Microsoft Office and be versatile in e-mail communications.
6. Must be able to multi-task and organize.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.