NetSuite Financial Consultant - Norfolk, Virginia - $70-85/hr - 6 month contract
A very reputable client of mine is seeking a skilled Financial Consultant to roll out new subsidiaries with functional support of the existing finance team within NetSuite as they just went live with several new modules. The candidate will be implementing enhancements on Business performance and assisting in NetSuite practice development and the need is immediate.
- Perform functional implementations and enhancements
- Identify and suggest custom NetSuite functionality solutions
- Manage custom fields, forms, records, and reporting to sustain business requirements
- Exhibit communication, listening, and negotiating skills with stakeholders and C-level executives
- Work with the NetSuite implementation team to customize and integrate systems into client infrastructure
- Work in conjunction with the project lead to implement systematic solutions and improvements
- Facilitate features and applications of the financial systems for end-users
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, components to maintain project progression
- Develop saved searches and informational reports for shared business user usage
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, computer science or related field
- Functional experience with NetSuite financial applications/services
- Experience with full life-cycle implementations
- Ability to gather and implement requirements for record to report, order to cash, and procure to pay modules
- Experience in the accounting field and knowledge of general accounting principles is preferred
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be capable of working in a team and interacting with staff at all levels of the firm
- Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
- Strong understanding of business and information technology processes
- Verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to URL blocked - click to apply and do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.
Provide Strategic Guidance
Provide Investment Guidance