To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Merrifield, VA 22119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ISD Analyst IV (Data Management)
Navy Federal Credit Union • Merrifield, VA
Posted 11 days ago
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
To support the Information System Department and the enterprise by performing data management and governance tasks, working as an individual and on teams, and effectively communicating with all levels. The analyst is responsible for:
• Scoping out data analysis tasks and/or projects
• Collecting, profiling, collating, and mapping appropriate data for usage in new or existing solutions, and ongoing data analysis activities used in making business decisions
• Gathering and interpreting sponsor’s functional and information needs into functional requirements, process models, business questions, terms, definitions, and rules using specific practices and templates
• Presenting quality data analysis products that meet functional/business requirements
• Loading and maintaining metadata repositories
• Maintaining data warehouse and business intelligence infrastructures
Required (Individual Role):
- Experience using analytical and database software, data profiling tools; data movement and data access tools (e.g., Informatica)
- Extensive experience using SQL, including procedural extensions and report writing
- Extensive experience that demonstrates proficiency capturing functional and information requirements, interpreting information models and mappings.
- Experience using analytical and database software, including Excel, Access, statistical analysis tools (e.g. SPSS, SAS), data profiling tools and presentation software
- Experience with Data Visualization/Business Intelligence applications (e.g., Tableau, IBM Cognos)
- Ability to work and collaborate with all levels of management, staff and vendors
- Ability to present findings and conclusions clearly and concisely
- Ability to exercise initiative, produce desired results and achieve objectives
- Experience that demonstrates knowledge and skill in domain area
- Effective attention to detail
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including skill in in negotiating and persuading others
Desired (Individual Role):
- CDMP, CBIP, DGSP Certification
- Professional affiliation with DAMA or TDWI
- Five years analytical and data interpretation skills using analytical and database software, data profiling tools and SQL
- Five years’ experience capturing functional and information requirements, interpreting information models and mapping
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work-related experience
Monday- Friday, 8:00am- 4:30pm
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability