To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Bend, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Direct Support Professional (DSP/CNA/Care Giver/Home Health Aide )
Benchmark Human Services • South Bend, IN
Posted 21 hours ago
Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of other people who are just like you! Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. The South Bend, Indiana office is seeking qualified and caring people to work as a Direct Support Professional. Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications. No experience is necessary, learn on-the-job.
• Protect and honor the rights of people with disabilities
• Ensuring a safe and clean home for people served
• Develop a positive rapport while serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment
• Teach skills to individuals served that increase independence such as eating, cooking and bathing
• Document data displaying the individual served goals and progression
• Assist in finding and participating in meaningful community activities
• Work independent or with co-workers to enhance the growth of individuals served
• Participate in on-going professional training
• Competitive wages based on experience
• Health and dental insurance
• 401k plan with company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Various shifts and locations
• Advancement opportunities
• Reliable transportation
• Valid auto insurance and driver’s license
• High school diploma or GED
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers